PVC Equine Arenas
Permanent Dressage Arena
PVC permanent arenas are a fantastic fencing alternative to traditional timber or steel arenas. PVC is not stiff like other products and will flex when touched.
Rails are simply replaced by slotting new ones in the posts and posts are easily replaced if damaged unlike steel or timber posts with no welding or carpentry skills needed.
Quality MaterialsOur PVC Profiles are made from high quality materials and meets the international standards ASTM D4226 and ASTM F964. All our products of our PVC fence profiles have UV inhibitors and impact modifiers added to stabilse it for our harsh Sun and its UV. At Equine Solutions Australia we offer service, support an after sales service and spare items for you.
Arena SizesPVC Arenas can be made to any size. Dressage Arena’s of 40 x 20mt and 60 x 20mt are most popular and we offer matching PVC or Aluminium gates. Finished PVC rail heights can vary with 1150mm -1400mm to top of rail being the most common. Our Rail size is 152-50mm offering greater retention strength. Rails are designed to give out with excessive loads and force.
Dressage Arena finishesPlinths of timber and steel are the most suitable materials to use to retain dressings such as sand. PVC arenas can be set inside these plinths. We will provide support to plan your PVC arena during earthworks stages. Thought and planning earthworks need to be considered where in the process to install the arena posts, Post holes dug after you lay any sands down will draw up soil from the hole. We have several solutions for you to plan the earthworks.
- Transport and freight quotes are quoted in pallet space pack sizes.
- Pricing is as an estimate until the fence is packed and sizes confirmed.
- For temporary arenas allow 4 pallets spaces and permanent arenas being 4- 6 pallet spaces in most cases.
- Freight cost can be reduced as we regularly deliver arenas to a local transport depot for the customer to collect.
- If you live in regional or remote areas it is worth while identifying a local freighter that may back load your fence to you from a major center, this usually reduces the freight significantly.
- Forklift unload are a cheaper option if delivering to site.